Admission is granted purely on the basis of merit irrespective of caste, creed or community.
• Every candidate must be registered with the school prior to appearing for the admission test.
• For registration, the parent/guardian should obtain the prospectus-cum-application form on payment from the school office & must be submitted at the school office within the specified time.
Documents required at the time of registration are:
1. Two photographs of the child
2. Date of Birth Certificate from Municipal office
3. Proof of Residence
4. Mark sheet of the Previous Class (from class 1 onwards)
• Registration does not guarantee admission. Class 1 onwards every candidate will be required to appear for an admission test & it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to bring the candidate to the school for the test on the date & time fixed by the school, failing which no admission test / interview will be conducted again.
• On the basis of the result of test and personal interview students will be selected for admission. The parent/guardian will be required to deposit the fee within three days of the issue of the admission order failing which the seat will be treated as vacant and will be offered to the next candidate at the discretion of the Principal.
• At the time of admission student migrating from other schools should get a transfer certificate and a mark sheet from the school last attended, failing which admission will be cancelled.
• Registration for admission test is valid for one admission test only. Registration fee is not refundable. Parents should read the terms and conditions, age requirement, and other conditions carefully before registering the child.